• Release date: March 5, 2019
    • Publisher: Candlewick Press
    • Format: hardcover, 56 pages
    • Language: english
    • Genres: poetry, science, space, childrens
    • Author: Allan Wolf, Anna Raff
    • ISBN: 9780763680251 (0763680257)

About The Book

Hang on tight for a raucous bounce through the solar system and back — propelled by funny, fanciful, factually sound poems and exuberant illustrations.

The universe poured into me.

My brain was overloaded.

It smoked and glowed red-hot.

And then

it actually exploded.

Ever wonder what the sun has to say about being the closest star to Earth? Or what Pluto has gotten up to since being demoted to a dwarf planet? Or where rocket ships go when they retire? Listen closely, because maybe, just maybe, your head will explode, too. With poetry that is equal parts accurate and entertaining — and illustrations that are positively out of this world — this book will enthrall amateur stargazers and budding astrophysicists as it reveals many of the wonders our universe holds. Space travelers in search of more information will find notes about the poems, a glossary, and a list of resources at the end.

Hardcover The Day the Universe Exploded My Head Allan Wolf buy cheap for Mac on Powells. FB2 book The Day the Universe Exploded My Head read online. Paperback ebook The Day the Universe Exploded My Head by Allan Wolf. Hardback The Day the Universe Exploded My Head download Kindle on IndieBound.

PDF book The Day the Universe Exploded My Head by Allan Wolf download on PocketBook on Kobo. EPUB ebook The Day the Universe Exploded My Head buy. Online ebook The Day the Universe Exploded My Head Allan Wolf reader on Amazon. MOBI book The Day the Universe Exploded My Head read.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) The Day the Universe Exploded My Head – 9780763680251
あなたの情報: