• Language: english
    • Publisher: Boyds Mills Press
    • Release date: November 6, 2018
    • ISBN: 9781629798783 (1629798789)
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
    • Genres: childrens, animals, storytime, juvenile, fiction
    • Author: Suzanne Bloom

About The Book

From the author-illustrator of the award-winning Goose and Bear series comes an endearing picture book about friendship and tolerance for children ages 3-7. A sweet group of young animals shows readers that even though others might look, talk, or walk differently, we can like each other just as we are.

With a subtle message of tolerance and acceptance, this irresistibly sweet book features animal friends who like each other despite — and because of — their differences. An elephant and a cat might look different from each other, a lemur and a stork might enjoy different activities, and a lion and a mouse might have different hairstyles, but all the animals value and appreciate one another, as shown by exuberant scenes of playing together. The short, simple text will hold the attention of young children and the artwork includes clever and funny details for them to look for as they listen. I Just Like You also models the ways young children make friends, with simple conversation starters of sharing opinions and trading compliments.

MP3 book I Just Like You by Suzanne Bloom read on Books-a-Million. Paperback ebook I Just Like You download Android. FB2 I Just Like You Suzanne Bloom buy for PC. MOBI I Just Like You on Amazon. Hardcover ebook I Just Like You Suzanne Bloom buy cheap on iOS.

TXT book I Just Like You read online on Barnes & Noble. Online book I Just Like You by Suzanne Bloom download on iPad on Dymocks. PDF ebook I Just Like You. EPUB I Just Like You by Suzanne Bloom read online on Book Depository. Hardback book I Just Like You buy cheap reader.

FictionBook ebook I Just Like You Suzanne Bloom download for Mac. Hardback I Just Like You on IndieBound. FB2 book I Just Like You by Suzanne Bloom buy for Kindle on Booktopia. PDF ebook I Just Like You. Paperback I Just Like You read on Bookshop.

#3099 返信
    butsuribu
    ゲスト

The Fate of Food: What We’ll Eat in a Bigger, Hotter, Smarter World by Amanda Little | 9780804189033

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) I Just Like You by Suzanne Bloom
あなたの情報: