All the Reasons I Need (Paradise Romance) by Jaime Clevenger — read online

ホーム フォーラム 物理部雑記帳 All the Reasons I Need (Paradise Romance) by Jaime Clevenger — read online

• このトピックは空です。
2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #3151 返信
    Anouk Jacobs
    ゲスト

All the Reasons I Need
    (Paradise Romance, #2)
    by Jaime Clevenger

🔗 All the Reasons I Need ~ CLICK HERE 🔗

• Series: Paradise Romance, #2
    • Language: english
    • Author: Jaime Clevenger
    • Release date: August 15, 2019
    • ISBN: 9781642470574 (1642470570)
    • Publisher: Bella Books
    • Format: paperback, 286 pages
    • Genres: romance, lesbian, bisexual, fiction, lgbt

About The Book

Kate Owens has kept her attraction to her best friend Mo Calloway a carefully guarded secret for years. But some secrets you can’t hide forever and she’s worried that Mo is beginning to suspect her feelings.

It’s harder than ever to pretend there’s nothing going on when a reservation mistake on a trip to Mexico leads to Kate sharing Mo’s bed for five long nights.

One fateful vacation could change everything. But are Kate and Mo ready to risk their friendship for a chance at love?

Genre: Romance

Editor: Medora MacDougall

Cover Designer: Judith Fellows

Paperback ebook All the Reasons I Need by Jaime Clevenger buy cheap. Online book All the Reasons I Need Android on Audible. Hardback All the Reasons I Need Jaime Clevenger download. PDF All the Reasons I Need read on Kindle on Booktopia. Hardcover ebook All the Reasons I Need Jaime Clevenger on Book Depository.

EPUB book All the Reasons I Need download for reader. MOBI ebook All the Reasons I Need buy on Mac. FictionBook book All the Reasons I Need by Jaime Clevenger read online on IndieBound. MP3 All the Reasons I Need buy on Powells. FB2 book All the Reasons I Need Jaime Clevenger iPad.

#3176 返信
    butsuribu
    ゲスト

The Judge: More Than Just a Game by Robin Smith · 9781787290143

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: All the Reasons I Need (Paradise Romance) by Jaime Clevenger — read online
あなたの情報: