• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #5683 返信
    Janelle Casey
    ゲスト

Koguryo: The Language of Japan S Continental Relatives
    An Introduction to the Historical-Comparative Study of the Japanese-Koguryoic Languages, with a Preliminary Description of Archaic Northeastern Middle Chinese. Second Edition

by Christopher I. Beckwith

🔍 Koguryo: The Language of Japan S Continental Relatives · READ MORE 🔍

• Format: hardcover, 274 pages
    • Author: Christopher I. Beckwith
    • Release date: May 28, 2007
    • Publisher: Brill
    • ISBN: 9789004160255 (9004160256)
    • Language: english

About The Book

This is the first in-depth study of the extinct Koguryo language, which was once spoken in Manchuria and northern Korea. It covers the ethnolinguistic history of the Koguryo nation, philological treatment of the sources for the language, Koguryo phonology, and a complete glossary of all Archaic Koguryo and Old Koguryo words. Special attention has been given to the theory and practice of lexically-based historical-comparative linguistics. The genetic relationship of Koguryo to Japanese is shown to be secure, unlike the non-relationship of either language to Korean or Altaic, and much light is shed on the ethnolinguistic origins of Japanese. The special phonological features of the underlying transcriptional language, the archaic northeastern Middle Chinese dialect once spoken in Korea, are also analyzed.”

MP3 book Koguryo: The Language of Japan S Continental Relatives Christopher I. Beckwith download. FictionBook Koguryo: The Language of Japan S Continental Relatives buy for PC on Walmart. FB2 ebook Koguryo: The Language of Japan S Continental Relatives Mac on Books-a-Million. Online ebook Koguryo: The Language of Japan S Continental Relatives by Christopher I. Beckwith read.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (PDF) Koguryo: The Language of Japan S Continental Relatives
あなたの情報: