🔍 My Absolute Darling — READ MORE 🔍

• Author: Gabriel Tallent
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780735211179 (0735211175)
    • Publisher: Riverhead Books
    • Format: hardcover, 417 pages
    • Genres: fiction, contemporary, novels, adult, thriller
    • Release date: August 29, 2017
    • Awards: Barry Award Nominee for Best First Novel (2018), Los Angeles Times Book Prize Nominee for Art Seidenbaum Award for First Fiction (2017), Dylan Thomas Prize Nominee for Shortlist (2018), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Fiction & for Debut Goodreads Author (2017)

About The Book

At 14, Turtle Alveston knows the use of every gun on her wall. She knows how to snare a rabbit, sharpen a blade and splint a bone. She knows that her daddy loves her more than anything else in this world and he’ll do whatever it takes to keep her with him.

But she doesn’t know why she feels so different from the other girls at school; why the line between love and pain can be so hard to see. Or why making a friend may be the bravest and most terrifying thing she has ever done.

Sometimes the people you’re supposed to trust are the ones who do most harm. And what you’ve been taught to fear is the very thing that will save you…

EPUB book My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent buy cheap on Amazon. FB2 ebook My Absolute Darling download on reader. Paperback My Absolute Darling Gabriel Tallent on Powells. FictionBook My Absolute Darling read for Android. Hardcover ebook My Absolute Darling iPhone on Bookshop.

MOBI book My Absolute Darling Gabriel Tallent read online. TXT book My Absolute Darling buy on PocketBook. Online My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent download on Books-a-Million. MP3 ebook My Absolute Darling read for Kindle on Book Depository. Hardback ebook My Absolute Darling Gabriel Tallent download.

PDF book My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent. FB2 My Absolute Darling buy cheap Mac on Barnes & Noble. EPUB ebook My Absolute Darling Gabriel Tallent read online iPad. PDF book My Absolute Darling buy on Kobo. MP3 My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent download for iOS on Booktopia.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: My Absolute Darling – audiobook download
あなたの情報: