• Language: english
    • Release date: June 8, 2004
    • Author: L.S. Matthews
    • Format: hardcover, 192 pages
    • Genres: fiction, adventure, survival, childrens, family, international
    • Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
    • ISBN: 9780385731805 (0385731809)

About The Book

When the political situation becomes too grave, a family of foreign aid workers makes a perilous journey to the border of the war-torn nation that they’ve called home. Fish is a story that will teach those who doubt that, when hope is almost extinguished, miracles can happen. 10 years +.

My story starts the day that my parents told me we must leave our adopted home forever. Because of the soldiers and the drought we barely had enough to eat and we could no longer stay to help the people in our village.

Right before we were leaving I saw a fish in a small brown puddle and I knew I had to take it with me. The journey would be hard to get across the mountains — to the safety of the border and the people there who could help us. Yet when I put the fish in the pot I never realized what we would have to face. It never occurred to me to leave Fish behind.

A subtle and sophisticated exploration of life, the strength of humanity, and survival in an unforgiving world, Fish is a story that will teach those who doubt that, when hope is almost extinguished, miracles can happen.

Hardcover book Fish buy. TXT ebook Fish by L.S. Matthews Kindle on Books-a-Million. MOBI Fish L.S. Matthews read on Kobo. Hardback book Fish download for PC. PDF ebook Fish L.S. Matthews on IndieBound.

FictionBook Fish buy cheap on iPad. EPUB Fish download. Online ebook Fish by L.S. Matthews read online on Mac on Amazon. Paperback book Fish L.S. Matthews buy cheap reader on Walmart. FB2 Fish read online.

MP3 ebook Fish by L.S. Matthews for iPhone on Dymocks. FB2 book Fish download. TXT book Fish download on Powells. Hardcover ebook Fish L.S. Matthews for PocketBook. Online Fish buy iOS on Audible.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Fish – audiobook download
あなたの情報: