• Format: hardcover, 310 pages
    • Release date: October 6, 2009
    • Series: Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #10
    • ISBN: 9780061459351 (0061459356)
    • Genres: romance, humor, fiction, contemporary, teen, comedy, childrens
    • Characters: Georgia Nicolson, Jasmine “Jas”
    • Author: Louise Rennison

About The Book

A bit early to get swoony knickers but I have got them on.

For Georgia, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Just when she thought she was the official one-and-only girlfriend of Masimo, he’s walked off into the night with the full hump, leaving Georgia all aloney on her owney — again. All because Dave the Laugh tried to do fisticuffs at dawn with him!

Two boys “fighting” over Georgia? It’s almost as romantic as “Romeo and Juliet” … though perhaps a touch less tragic.

It’s time for Georgia to get to the bottom (oo-er) of this Dave the Laugh spontaneous puckering business once and for all. It’s like they always say: If you snog a mate in the forest of red bottomosity and no one is around to see it, is he still a mate? Or is he something more?

FictionBook Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? PC on Bookshop. Hardback book Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? by Louise Rennison download. EPUB ebook Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? Louise Rennison read for Kindle on Amazon. MP3 ebook Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? buy cheap. PDF book Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? buy on Barnes & Noble.

TXT Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? Louise Rennison on PocketBook. MOBI book Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? read online on Books-a-Million. Paperback ebook Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? by Louise Rennison download for Android. Online Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? read online. Hardcover book Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? Louise Rennison buy cheap Mac on Powells.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? | 9780061459351
あなたの情報: