(ePUB) I’ve Got You Under My Skin (Under Suspicion) ~ 9781476749068

ホーム フォーラム 物理部雑記帳 (ePUB) I’ve Got You Under My Skin (Under Suspicion) ~ 9781476749068

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #3232 返信
    Carolyn Brown
    ゲスト

I’ve Got You Under My Skin
    (Under Suspicion, #1)
    by Mary Higgins Clark

🔍 I’ve Got You Under My Skin ~ Click Here 🔍

• Series: Under Suspicion, #1
    • ISBN: 9781476749068 (147674906X)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Simon Schuster
    • Format: hardcover, 303 pages
    • Genres: mystery, fiction, suspense, thriller, crime, contemporary, adult
    • Author: Mary Higgins Clark
    • Characters: Laurie Moran
    • Release date: April 1, 2014

About The Book

When Laurie Moran’s husband was brutally murdered, only three-year-old Timmy saw the face of his father’s killer. Five years later his piercing blue eyes still haunt Timmy’s dreams. Laurie is haunted by more: the killer’s threat to her son as he fled the scene: Tell your mother she’s next, then it’s your turn . .

Now Laurie is dealing with murder again, this time as the producer of a true-crime, cold-case television show. The series will launch with the twenty-year-old unsolved murder of Betsy Powell. Betsy, a socialite, was found suffocated in her bed after a gala celebrating the graduation of her daughter and three friends. The sensational murder was news nationwide. Reopening the case in its lavish setting and with the cooperation of the surviving guests that night, Laurie is sure to have a hit on her hands. But when the estranged friends begin filming, it becomes clear each is hiding secrets … small and large.

And a pair of blue eyes is watching events unfold, too . . .

MOBI I’ve Got You Under My Skin read. Hardcover ebook I’ve Got You Under My Skin by Mary Higgins Clark buy on PC on Book Depository. PDF book I’ve Got You Under My Skin iOS.

MP3 book I’ve Got You Under My Skin Mary Higgins Clark download on Walmart. FictionBook I’ve Got You Under My Skin. FB2 ebook I’ve Got You Under My Skin Mary Higgins Clark read online for PocketBook on IndieBound.

EPUB ebook I’ve Got You Under My Skin by Mary Higgins Clark buy cheap Mac. Online book I’ve Got You Under My Skin download on Barnes & Noble. Paperback I’ve Got You Under My Skin Mary Higgins Clark download for Kindle.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (ePUB) I’ve Got You Under My Skin (Under Suspicion) ~ 9781476749068
あなたの情報: