• 投稿者
    投稿
  • #7735 返信
    Elena Mahan
    ゲスト

Milady
    by Laura L. Sullivan

🔰 Milady – Click Here 🔰

• Genres: historical, fiction, romance, france, retellings, adult, adventure
    • ISBN: 9780451489982 (0451489985)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Berkley Books
    • Author: Laura L. Sullivan
    • Format: paperback, 377 pages
    • Release date: July 2, 2019

About The Book

She was the greatest nemesis of d’Artagnan and the Three Musketeers — but Milady de Winter was so much more than just a villain in their swashbuckling adventures.

I’ve gone by many names though you know me as Milady de Winter: Villainess, seductress, a secondary player in The Three Musketeers story.

But we all know history was written by men, and they so often get things wrong.

So before you cast judgment, let me tell you of how a girl from the countryside became the most feared woman in all of Europe. A target for antipathy, a name whispered in fear or loathing.

I don’t need you to like me. I just need to be free.

It’s finally time I tell my own story. The truth isn’t tidy or convenient, but it’s certainly more interesting.

FB2 ebook Milady reader on Barnes & Noble. Hardback book Milady by Laura L. Sullivan download. PDF Milady buy for iPhone on Dymocks.

FictionBook Milady Laura L. Sullivan read. EPUB ebook Milady by Laura L. Sullivan buy cheap on Mac. Hardcover book Milady download on Books-a-Million.

Paperback Milady Laura L. Sullivan PocketBook. MOBI ebook Milady read online on Book Depository. MP3 book Milady by Laura L. Sullivan.

#8981 返信
    butsuribu
    ゲスト

Pagan Parenting: Spiritual, Magical & Emotional Development of the Child | Kristin Madden | 9781567184921

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: Milady by Laura L. Sullivan — FB2 download : 9780451489982
あなたの情報: